Thursday 5 February 2015

Fifty Shades Rehaunted

Time to catch up on more (old) news.

At the end of November I went to Worcester for the readings Fifty Flashes of Fiction readings, where I read my story, "The Same Team", and also picked up a copy of the anthology. There were some fine stories and fine readings and, thanks to the brevity of flash, many of them!


Speaking of anthologies, the Haunted anthology, in which my story "Promises You Can Keep" is featured, is now available as an ebook from Amazon. You can also find an author interview with me on the Boo Books site (scroll down).

And to wrap things up (for now): I had a flash fiction published in Litro. In "Hilary Is the Winters of Keith's Discontent" I finally put all those airport codes I tweet to some use.

That's the last hideously overdue blog post for the moment — which means the next post will either be timely or, errm, also hideously overdue. Are you feeling lucky? (Or, if not lucky, at least a little optimistic?)

No comments: